Alison and Simon Holst have got together with Diabetes New Zealand and created this cookbook which is suitable for all the family. With this cookbook by your side there's something for everyone with over 100 recipes to choose from to keep your diet varied and interesting. Each recipe contains a nutrition analysis panel for the energy, fat and carbohydrate per serve which means people with diabetes and those cooking for people with diabetes can plan complete menus.
– Better breakfasts and satisfying soups
– Quick and delicious dips and lunches
– Popular fish, meat and vegetarian mains
– Interesting ideas for salads and vegetables
– Desserts and baking for occasional treats and so much more!