Movie Fundraiser - No Time to Die
Join us for this much anticipated movie, No Time to Die.
Date: Sunday 31 October 2021
Time: PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF TIME 8.00pm, please come at 7.30pm for raffles and social time before the movie.
Venue: Lighthouse Cuba.
Movie tickets are $20.00 each.
Raffle tickets $2.00 each or 3 for $5.00.
Ring or email the office for tickets - 04 499 5085 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In No Time To Die, Bond (Daniel Craig) has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.
Starring Daniel Craig, Billy Magnussen, Ralph Fiennes, Léa Seydoux, Naomie Harris, Ben Whishaw, Rory Kinnear, Jeffrey Wright, Rami Malek, David Dencik, Ana de Armas, Lashana Lynch, and Dali Benssalah.
Click here for the trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIhNsAtPbPI
Thank you to the following businesses for the following raffle prizes;
1x $100 Countdown supermarket voucher
1x Paladin Therapeutic Socks
1x Healthy Eating for Diabetes recipe book
Diabetes Wellington has a number of fundraising activities throughout the year. Funds raised are utilised to assist the organisation in its work to help people with diabetes.
- Each year the organisation promotes and sells the Entertainment Membership App. A proportion of the proceeds from its sales are returned to Diabetes Wellington to assist its work in the area.
- Order one online today!
- We also have an ongoing promotion with Guardtech, a supplier of top quality First Aid Kits and Fire Equipment; a percentage of sales are returned to our organisation. Order here https://www.guardtech.co.nz/diabetes-wellington/
- A garage sale is held to raise funds. Members and friends donate items for the organisation to sell at this annual event.
- A social event held several times each year is a movie evening. Diabetes Wellington invites one and all to view a popular film at a local cinema. "Like" our Facebook page for up to date events
- A number of raffles are held during the year with a range of wonderful prizes donated by our sponsors or interested supportive members.
More information about upcoming fundraising activities will be published on this website or on the Diabetes Wellington Facebook page as the year progresses.